Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August - the first week

With the hottest days of the year arriving, I try to beat the heat by staying in and playing. Some of my best jewelry has been created while listening to Harry Potter audio books. We all know that dark forces trouble Harry nearly all the time. Well, I think that those same dark forces have moved into my studio as of the end of July.


August 1st: the mother board on my trusted computer died - that isn't all that bad since the hardware can be replaced, but with the death of the mother board - I lost ALL of my passwords. (oops, silly me, should have known better than try to store them on the trusty, 'ole 'puter, right?) well, after several days of agony, most of the needed passwords have been recovered and I'm back with full force! YEA!


At Eye Candy Gallery, we have new stone sculpture. Beautifully done alabaster and marble, priced reasonably. Tomorrow, I will post images. Please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment